Sunday, August 2, 2020

Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. PTSD Marines Guns.Rednecks And Birds. Snakes in the grass, dick out of the box, suckers to fuck, suckers to prey on veterans, third party views, Cattlecall Notes; Greener Grass?


Veterans, PTSD: Disneyland:Land Of Nightmares.  Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. PTSD Marines Guns.Rednecks And Birds. Snakes in the grass, dick out of the box, suckers to fuck, suckers to prey on veterans, third party views, Cattlecall Notes; Greener Grass? 

Image may contain: one or more people

Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.

 Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. PTSD Marines Guns.Rednecks And Birds. Snakes in the grass, dick out of the box, suckers to fuck, suckers to prey on veterans, third party views, Cattlecall Notes; Greener Grass? 


Image may contain: one or more people, bicycle and outdoor

Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once. Sometimes In Life We Need To Take A Step Back .
Image may contain: 1 person, bicycle and outdoor
Time and time again, practice how to keep moving forward. Love, lights, lessons, all jokes on the side, rights, reasons, seasons of causes. Ok that engaged thing, all rubbish, lol, but I am looking for a good person, for someone to love, and be by my side. ALWAYS. Woman for man, searching for company, over time, moments to match, minutes to mate. I know it's you plz do call me. A little more to go with that, standards set, need to be a teacher, or a student, rules to play, rules to remember, winners, losers, learners. Which one are you, all of the above will do, funny and witty, tall and slim, strong as an ox, a giant on land, heads above the common.

SUCCESS IS A CHOICE.Wings Of Doves.Rights to reasons, songs to sing, how great, things are, and will be, hands, heart, help, dances in the street,coins, cons, cards, wishes on stars.‘You look back at your old stuff and you’re horrified’.

Rick Schwart: Friends and riders, hats and helmets, rides for rat, racers against time and space.Fags, Hags, Devils With Horns. Angels In Sky. Dicks,Daddy, Faces Of Jewish Wales: Cows To Call."I gave up writing for ten years and I did that ten hard years of living; drinking, hospitals, jails, women, bad jobs, madness." - Bukowski

Homes and houses, blue star steel, houses and homes, gifts to share, wars and battles for the veterans, homes with bed bugs.Pieces Of Mind To Share. Dark Gothic Vampire 🦇every day, holidays, and birthday presents, to live ...Cheap Tricks, Jewish Wales: Movies Made,Love, Luck, Lessons, Good Times.Hope and happiness, coins to toss, goodness and mercy, angels in host, guns to battles, wars to win. Gifts in words, stories to share, Marines at battles, Marines at wars.




I couldn’t stop myself from commenting here. Fantastic article mate!Lyrics .Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey: Kids: Earth Angels,Only The Young At Heart.Hats,Horns, Halos, Texas, Cali, Roots: Trees To Nuts.Rainbow Racers, Lions. Cheers, Chaps, Veterans 2. Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey: Kids:

Once in time, long time ago, had a brother, he was the last one out, first one back.Dreams and nightmares, daily events, heads to count, stories to be written. My Brother, Richard Alexander Bailey's son in the Tucson system, at one time, not now, to old for it. Just to let you know. . Keep there heads ringing.you have a great mind son.
 Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey: Kids:

What I have learned is that frogs as a group are an army, that is the meaning of the military branch that we have here in America.Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey: Kids: Earth Angels,Only The Young At Heart.Hats,Horns, Halos, Texas, Cali, Roots: Trees To Nuts.Rainbow Racers, Lions. Cheers, Chaps, Veterans 2.
 Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey: Kids:

I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.

Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once. Sometimes In Life We Need To Take A Step Back .

 Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. PTSD Marines Guns.Rednecks And Birds. Snakes in the grass, dick out of the box, suckers to fuck, suckers to prey on veterans, third party views, Cattlecall Notes; Greener Grass? 

No comments:

Post a Comment