Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Hey Guys, Check out this site to help San Diego Artists during these ruff times ;


In this moment in time, to flag, to write, to answer the call to action. Dances On Time: Rewards 2.LOSING MY RELIGION. FACES IN LIGHTS, STARS, SLUTS, SLUGS, SNAKES IN GRASS, STEERS, QUEERS, FLY.Homes, Hopes.

Adele - When We Were Young (Live at The Church Studios)frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat? Balls In Air, Shooting Curves,Hands Up for Veterans. Pat Benatar - Love Is A Battlefield:How much are views worth in your world?
May be an illustration

Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees.Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.



Image


QUESTION... How'd you like to pull in an EXTRA six-figures per year...by simply serving as a matchmaker in the BILLION dollar unclaimed-money market? 

Heaven On Earth.Tips.My main focus is to remain focused.Crazy, So,that is your spin, how much is it worth, moot...Do not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are. ~ Wayne Dyer.“Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it, every, every minute?” she asks.


Hey Guys, Check out this site to help San Diego Artists during these ruff times ;

http://www.arts.ca.gov/resources/COVID-19.php

Here's the one I am currently filling out ;




Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees.Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Hey Guys, Check out this site to help San Diego Artists during these ruff times ;

ARTS.CA.GOV.COVID-19 News & Resources
Californians and people around the world are feeling the weight and ripple effects of the public health crisis surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We know the arts and culture fields are particularly vulnerable to the economic repercussions of the emergency The California Arts Council has....
Back In Time. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Coins To Flip, Head Counts In The Gardens Of The Dead.


I have two companies that I work on during the day: a spiritual company plus a graphic design company. I can help you with what you need to get done on your land also! ☎ (619) 922-7109.


Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees.Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.



Image may contain: 1 person, child and closeup

No comments:

Post a Comment