Thursday, August 6, 2020

Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.

Hidden money, how the government steals, heads of states, treasury department, crooks, cheaters, liars, how to make a buck, cops and lawyers.OUR FAVE 4-LETTER WORDS:LOVE, HATE, HIS STORY, HER STORY, TALES TO SPIN. RIGHT, WRONG, SEASONS OF CAUSES.




Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. You are your success..Back In Time.Enough for the Charmed: The start of the race was delayed for a lot longer, than we knew it was going to be.I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone.


Diamond In the Back Try it. When you and the ROACH 🐜🦂🕷 been battling for years 😂😂. Third party views to rule the dazes. The brain is good at remembering only the bad things. The best medicine for depression is to do good things every single day of your thetreated I'll never quit or say die I'm strong in faith and with God I'll over come."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. 


Milo Morales Everybody suffers depression. Some of know it and many others don't Lord you will get better Mary Son Amen I'm one of them with depression but I keep my faith and never give up that's my way no matter how I'm In Jesus name ..Rosie Fearnley Amen an god bless u all including myself who has severe depression so I feel everybody out there who has it and I pray.






I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.OUR FAVE 4-LETTER WORDS:LOVE, HATE, HIS STORY, HER STORY, TALES TO SPIN. RIGHT, WRONG, SEASONS OF CAUSES.

Image


Golden rules, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, make it all three, sides of a coin, glory dazes to come. Hidden money, how the government steals, heads of states, treasury department, crooks, cheaters, liars, how to make a buck, cops and lawyers.Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.


Shots were taken, good times, waves to make, battles and wars on the beach.What happen to our friend, Easter was here name, and she had a thing for you. Worlds away, more than a couple of decades, two right?Hello,Just seen your CL post.I am interested if your still looking.Here's my pic.Hope to hear from you...


Image

Faces in the crowd, stand out, fly high, battles and wars, staying alive. Write it out, the dreams, hopes, desires, wishes for more, better, and a long run.Take the time.Explore, expand, grow, heads above the common, plain, normal, weird, words to define. Don’t Wait Until Tomorrow ⭐️ ⌛️




Image

No comments:

Post a Comment