Saturday, August 22, 2020

Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire -"Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!" Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day.

Pay Days, Glory Dazes Of Cash To Flow. I would love to have someone believe in me, that wanted to help me along the way, to grow and expand, and be my cheerleader, it is so hard to do.

To Bury, To Burn, Dust In The Winds, Graves For You, Graves To Me, Bones In A Box, Rest In Peace, At The End Of Days On Earth.Gems To Find, Jews In The Cities, Rats And Roaches.


Have so many dreams to work on, I am a fish, born this month, born on the day of rebirth, can start over on a drop of a dime, is what .Views Online.
Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire -"Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!" Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Have so many dreams to work on, I am a fish, born this month, born on the day of rebirth, can start over on a drop of a dime, is what 


Because:Thinking, doing, seeing, and feeling, STORY,Thank you Universe for allowing me to see beyond the limits of fear. Thank you Universe for divinely guiding me to my purpose. Thank you Universe for loving me beyond measure.Into The Water, Into The Dark: Earth, Wind & Fire -"Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!" Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day.


Frog, snake, worm, good looks to spare, and drugs to trade for the oral attention of an oral expert on craigslist..Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Into The Water, Into The Dark: 



Earth, Wind & Fire -"Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!" Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day.Dead Loses. Fairy Tales.Recaps.Blackfoot man wearing willow whiffs wrapped around head ca 1900-1920. Source - National Anthropological Archives. — with Soumik Kr Dutta.

No comments:

Post a Comment