Saturday, October 10, 2020

Another brick in the world, history, not news today. Pages To Turn, ghosts and spooks, candles in the winds.

 Family Affairs, Oh yes we did ,Social Media Dogwood Butterfly,...Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments.

Another brick in the world, history, not news today. Pages To Turn, ghosts and spooks, candles in the winds. Lights, luck, lessons, tests over time, eyes open wide, kids are gods eyes on you, for the moments lost in time. Tips and tales, chicks and babes, veterans to take on a run, nuts to dodge, trees to roots, family affairs, cows, hippos, and wales on land.


Here today to turn the pages on to bigger and better fields of grass, for the animals that roam on the open ranges. Happy and gay, sunny and bright, friends, family and foes, to sing and dance the nights away. Happiness, peace and joy, gifts for the others with everything money can buy.Another brick in the world, history, not news today. Pages To Turn, ghosts and spooks, candles in the winds.

SEEKING FRIEND, COMPANION: Frogs To Date. Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs

Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this. I will take a deep breath.  I will think of solutions.  I will not let my worries control me.  I will not let my stress level break me.  I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe.Oh yes we did ,Social Media Dogwood Butterfly,...Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Another brick in the world, history, not news today. Pages To Turn, ghosts and spooks, candles in the winds.


I concur, water is the fix, but that would not make enough money. So they sell pills, and more pills, for the fix that cost a lot of $$$$S. Sinners and saints in high places, ways to stay poor, broke, and stuck at a job, just over broke. I would like to share Universal Principles and The Art of True Light, to help as many people as possible! Flip Flop, Seasons In The Sands,...

Fill out your heart with enchants of hopes, faith and inner aspirations .
CLOWNSTOTHELEFTJOKERSTOTHERIGHTSTUCK.BLOGSPOT.COM
Fill out your heart with enchants of hopes, faith and inner aspirations .
Why would God implant such great abilities into our heads and then give religions that discourages intelligent critical thinking in exchange...

Radio Blog: This American Life and NPR....After listening to a podcast of This American Life and a podcast from NPR I noticed significant differences. Personally, I … Hackers now, Steven and Rachel Jarrot, along with basket cases, cum suckers, crooks and liars: hate to love, love and hate, horns to see, horns of a goat, birds and bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment