Monday, July 6, 2020

Hello fellow vet, interesting reading that seem to capture some if your feelings. But you are holding back so much if yourself and it could be your way of maintaining some sense if control in this chaotic life.

 I would like to hear more from you and also share with you my thoughts and feelings. Ken: Brand new day, brand new world, ready to get started.  Hello fellow vet, interesting reading that seem to capture some if your feelings. But you are holding back so much if yourself and it could be your way of maintaining some sense if control in this chaotic life.
Simple , slow, wits and charms,across the decades. Thanks so much.
Monkeys swinging in the dogwood trees, monkeys see and monkeys do, tricks and trades, jokers on land. In attempts to learn, in the first attempt in learning, teaching classes to the young, dumb, and fish full of cum. To save, to direct and to guide though the woods, in the darkness of live changes, hope and prayers cum to the surface .Tomorrow Disneyland: Parades and Pirates!I'll see if I can pick-up a life in one of the shops at Disneyland, okay? Hopefully they aren't too expensive. And I hope the things aren't too damned heavy! lol


Roads to cross, paths to travel, trips to the land of dreams, in motions, dreams in works, dreams to write, tips, tales and stories, of veterans on the streets. Homeless blues, hits and misses, frogs to kiss, fish to fry, lovers and haters, donkey dates, back in time.


'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, do, do, do If I give him my last nickel And it leaves me in a pickle 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do I'd rather my man would hit me.Do you ever have a dream over and over? In that recurring dream, is there a face you always see of a place you always go, even though you’ve never actually seen or been there in your waking hours? #5 Recurring Dreams.

GOOD MORNING THANK YOU, Back at you, and many more,heads up, heads in the clouds, dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come. Lots of pearls, bits and pieces, wits, wisdom, whys to the lovers, haters, fuckers, faces in shadows, faces in the dark.

All Men Exposed. ..❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›. Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit. Dances With Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys. Monkeys In Packs. PLEASE BE AWARE .

 Than to jump up right and quit me 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, do, do, do I swear I won't call no copper If I'm beat up by my poppa If I'm beat up by my poppa 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do Source: LyricFind Songwriters: Everett Robbins / Porter Grainger 'Tain't Nobody's Business If I Do lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group



Monkeys On The Land, Swinger From Trees, Waves Of Views, Voices, Values, Low Down, Faces In Crowds, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars: Jewish Whales On Land. Under The Mud, Shit, And Dung Fly With Hogs. Bad Company*sprinkles fairy dust on everything*Thank you for making the world a bit closer. We think this is something to celebrate!Faces In The Crowds, Clowns, Jokers, Fuckers, Suckers For Free Rides. Good Times, God Ties, Toads And Frogs. Plenty Of Fish In The Seas.

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.. Just taking more time, to tell you hello, nuts to run, faces in and out of time, waves to make, lions to cats, faces in the crowds, goofy and nuts, silent knights. Did not state how tall you are, hares still lost in the woods, faces of wolves, big cats, battles and wars, what are the states, coma to watch, dead in the water, faces of frogs, fish, and Peter Pan.

Jackasses across the land, excuses and assholes, things we have in common. Jokers to the right, clowns to the left, stuck in the middle, crooks, cheater, liars, Jewish wales on land. Blame me donkeys, monkeys in packs, pigs, hogs, hoes, haters,jokes and laughs, schools of hard knocks. Simple, slow, silly, stupid, sinners, saints, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, mud shots. Peter Bricarello: Children Protection Services-Honest and Decent?

Starr and Sabrina Jackson were twins that had been born the same day, as another cousin too. The twins were back at the house again for the cerebration of Gran Madams 90th birthday, in the big house on the coast and far back from the cliffs. We were so ready for the rest of the family to come in from around the world, and it would be so nice to see everybody again.Good times, holiday cheers, hands in the air, hands to keys, the songs of life. Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I remember it right!TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.Hello fellow vet, interesting reading that seem to capture some if your feelings. But you are holding back so much if yourself and it could be your way of maintaining some sense if control in this chaotic life.
Image result for Another great day,

No comments:

Post a Comment