Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Funny Faces, Hot And Cold, Land Of The Dead, In The Darkness For Life. Dances In Mud.


“We write for the same reason that we walk, talk, climb mountains or swim the oceans - because we can. We have some impulse within us that makes us want to explain ourselves to other human beings. That's why we paint, that's why we dare to love someone - because we have the impulse to explain who we are.Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh My: Love, Luck, Leaders, Lights On, Sons To Shine, Kings Or Knights.Funny Faces, Hot And Cold, Land Of The Dead, In The Darkness For Life. Dances In Mud. 


Live And Learn, Pages To Books, Walks In The Park.Joys And Pains, Good Times, Dances On The Sands Of Time: Fairy Tales: Daily Events: Tricks, Trades, Barter For More.Plenty Of Fish:Trade Ups

Nightmares: Veterans Stories: Hard Knocks Schools. Goats With Horns: Love, Hate: Sounds To Blast, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Cattle. Freaks, frogs, and snakes, tips and tales, stories to share, history to note, pages to books. Lights to shine, lights to turn on, holiday hits and misses.

Dream lives on hold, dicks, dawgs, dates, snakes in the house, snakes under the skin, good times to share, dances in the dark. Horses To Races, Dog And Pony Shows,Cartoon Hits, Cartoon Network, Time To Fly., Dances On The Sands Of Time: Fairy Tales: Daily Events: Tricks, Trades, Barter For More.Plenty Of Fish:Trade Ups

Funny Faces, Hot And Cold, Land Of The Dead, In The Darkness For Life.

Julie River ByrnesmithFunny Faces, Hot And Cold, Land Of The Dead, In The Darkness For Life. Dances In Mud. Naughty Consenting Adults William Ward You beaful·Funny Faces, Hot And Cold, Land Of The Dead, In The Darkness For Life.  Paul Street Paul Street You are so hot it burnt my finger. Dicks and dawgs in the water, sharks, and whales, plenty of fish in the seas. Leave the ball heads, buts up, heads or tales, frogs and snakes in the water also. Happy Singh, Happy Dazes, Dick Willy, men and mice, looks in the water. Dances on the waters. Thanks so much for the share.5151: Back in the ...Love, lights, lessons, leaders, luck, coins to play, angels on earth, sisters of colors, rainbow readers, hosts of angels to greet. Birthdays daily, deaths daily, holidays hits and misses, we are all family. Houses with colors, animals under the skin, freaks, frogs, and fish, lots of ways to see the lights. Angels in host, kids and goats, songs in the winds, candles in the knights, queens, sisters of color, 60 years old, not a long life, better than some.




Drug dealers,Charles R. Jarrot, to steal cash and credit......Told you the truth will always come out!She looks just like me, just like me

No, I just can't believe....Funny Faces, Hot And Cold, Land Of The Dead, In The Darkness For Life. Dances In Mud. 
    Photo

... -Riverside....Michael Jackson - ✨A TWISTED PROPHECY✨Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time (Official Video)"Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone. SHAY can keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD Funny Faces, Hot And Cold, Land Of The Dead, In The Darkness For Life. Dances In Mud. 

hide this postingPhoto

(young woman) who is looking for a friendship and then maybe possible a LTR. I am only looking for serious men. I am to old for games. I am not looking for a hookup. I love to touch, kiss, hold hands ( the whole package). Good chemistry and communication. Really is that to much to ask for. Would love to find my " last lover/friend". I enjoy walking on the beach, watch tv, dinner (simple things). Funny Faces, Hot And Cold, Land Of The Dead, In The Darkness For Life. Dances In Mud.

I am not high maintenance but I do love to get pedicures. I like my feet to look pretty. I do have baggage but I believe we all have baggage ( none of us r perfect). I am funny, fun, keep a clean house. I have been divorced for five years and am very ready to find the right man. Please be kind, considerate, courteous blah, blah, blah. Anyway I am looking forward to hear from you gentlemen out there and maybe we will have a chance to meet each other and get to know each other a little bit more. Funny Faces, Hot And Cold, Land Of The Dead, In The Darkness For Life. Dances In Mud.

If you are in your 20's, 30's or 40's please do not answer. You r too young. Please be in your 50's. I have a picture that I can send but first I would like to talk with you a little bit and would also like a picture of yourself ( your head and body not your package). If u r going to email me please be serious. I do not understand men who email and then they do not respond. Let's be mature. Actually it would be nice to talk on phone and meet face to face instead of emailing back and forth for weeks.Funny Faces, Hot And Cold, Land Of The Dead, In The Darkness For Life. Dances In Mud. 




No comments:

Post a Comment