Monday, October 3, 2016

"THE INSIDE STORY". Riding Waves, Running Races, Winners And Losers, Stars On Shores.


Walks On The Beach, Rocks And Stones, Glory Dazes.

 To Come. "THE INSIDE STORY". Riding Waves, Running Races, Winners And Losers, Stars On Shores. 

You're so down to earth, and I'm up in the stars. So show me the shooting stars, love and hate, stories to share. Connected points of views, fish and frogs, dates in the garden of the dead, tales on the water. Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales: Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards give you an idea of what you want even though you may not get it. I will say it is still the best.

Already a Seasoned SurferVeda Pressley  from Corpus Christi, Texas is nine years old. She has been surfing in the Texas Gulf Surfing Association for two years. They say; "In Corpus they learn to surf before they learn to walk." I'm starting to believe it!


Cause I just enjoyed Him..... but it hit me ..... deeply April 21 and then on 05/22/16 ........He's my Honeybee......He was the sweetest lol we .... both talked bible talk and faith. He told me years ago about healthy eating etc..... I was a vegetarian for about 5 yr. lol cause he told how to get my body and health in control....He was the healthiest person I know..... I member one time when He was getting a bit sick... and losing to much weight I told him to try a least eating white fish lol .... if He did it will be our secret......... as far as drugs anything I will never believe it........ bottom line...I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are....

Dreams For Life, Glory Dazes Done. Hell And High Waters, Monkeys Riding Sharks, Spinning Tales Told. Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips -Cartoon hits, cartoon shows, kids to watch, laughs tonight, good times. Sailor-stars, new to me, never had the time to stop. Stars to shine bright, stars out in the darkness, happy tales to share. Bumps in the road, potholes in the brick roads, trips to hell and back, stars to shine. "THE INSIDE STORY". Riding Waves, Running Races, Winners And Losers, Stars On Shores.  Hats on and hats off to the weird views, and animals uses to tell. Love and hate, the horns of a goat, flip side of the coin, gifts shared. Happy and sad tales, gifts to share, hope floating for rites. Good times, sad times, bumps in the road, lessons learned. Reflections are good.Dicks out of Box: Freaks Out:Veterans Housing Program:Classes on love and devotion.Green Again:Beaches, Paths Taken, Ocean Views, Dances On The Sands Of Times, Hopes And Wishes.Blue Oceans, Blue Dreams, Blue Moons On The Bay, Fifty Sides To Peter Pan. Setting standards give you an idea of what you want even though you may not get it. I will say it is still the best.


Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales: Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards .Calvin Harris -Rainbow Racers, Rainbow To Read, Unicorns Delights.Its Official..๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–.
This Is What You Came For (Official Video) ft. Rihanna....Grins and smiles, jokes and laughs, snakes to date, rats to eat, daily events, in the sands. Sands of reasons, sands of time, dances on the beaches, games of rats and snakes, games to play. Back in the day, when dirt was blue, not brown, in a world upside down, Blue Jay, was a baby, older than Jesus Christ, pages in a book.Freaks, Frogs,Snakes Dates, Flashbacks....

No comments:

Post a Comment